Who we are - StageSuccess started in 2010 as the online home for acting coach Michael Schreiber. It has grown to support other coaches and businesses that Michael enthusiastically recommends because of their commitment to serving creative artists.
What we do - Our primary role as acting coaches is to guide those we work with to become better performers through the craft of acting. Simultaneously, we support you as you work to pursue personal and professional performance-related goals. When you are ready to advance to the next level in your art and in your career, we help you get there and continue to grow.
Why we do it - Our mission is to provide performing artists of all ages with the best coaching and tools to develop and express their unique talents. We believe that performers are exceptional people, and we support them with our efforts.
How StageSuccess can help you - If you would like to learn more about working with us, we invite you to schedule a free introductory 20 minute consultation with a coach. In the meantime, we recommend that you watch Stages and continue to explore our site.
The biggest thing we can teach you is to take full responsibility for your career. If you want more, take action: learn as much as you can, be in class, work with coaches who you think can help you.
About Michael Schreiber…
As an actor in New York City, I was amazed at how frequently I was asked to teach groups of beginners. Since 2002, this has led to:
- Preparing actors to audition at over 35 major talent conventions in New York, Los Angeles and throughout the country
- Speaking and leading workshops at acting schools, at elementary, middle and high schools, and for a variety of organizations
- Working one-on-one with hundreds of performers on foundational skills, auditions for all levels of theatre, film, and television, public speaking presentations, and more
- Producing Stages - a documentary film illuminating the qualities that enable successful actors to maintain and further their unique careers
- Evaluating talent, performance, and film works for various industry professionals and competitions
My work as a coach surfaced my innate interest in personal development; I have attended or volunteered at over 100 days of seminars and workshops on success in all aspects of life and business.
In 2008, I spent the year working in the wellness industry as a Program Consultant for The Chopra Center. In addition to advising others on how the center could help them heal, this work led me to cultivate a practice of meditation, yoga, and Ayurveda, and to deepen my understanding of eastern philosophies.
These and other experiences have greatly expanded my personal creative "tool-box," as well as my understanding of what holds a person back from achieving their goals.
–Adam Hill, my first acting teacher, and the inspiration for much of the work I do as an acting coach.